Fertility Clinic in Rapid City SD
For over 25 years, Dr. Smith has been providing fertility treatment options to patients in Rapid City, SD and surrounding areas. The team at our fertility clinic is dedicated to providing a comfortable atmosphere for patients and couples going through infertility. Some of the fertility treatment services available at Rocky Mountain Fertility Center include:
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) — IVF is a treatment that is often used after a couple have been trying to conceive a child for over a year, but have not been successful.
- Ovulation Induction & Artificial Insemination — Ovulation induction is an infertility treatment option in Rapid City SD that is used to help aid in the development of eggs. Artificial insemination utilized sperm that has been washed and concentrated in a fertility lab.
- Egg Donation – In some instances of infertility in Rapid City SD, donated eggs may be a recommended treatment option. Some women may be unable to use their own eggs to achieve pregnancy and choose to use donor eggs instead.
- Donor Sperm Insemination – Donor sperm insemination is used for various reasons. Donor sperm insemination in Rapid City SD is a recommended route is a male partner is sterile, if a woman is single, a lesbian couple is looking to achieve a family, or to avoid passing on a genetic disease carried by the male partner.
- Egg Freezing – Egg freezing is a breakthrough technology that allows women from Rapid City SD to freeze and store their eggs until they are ready to be pregnant.
- Tubal Ligation Reversal – A tubal ligation reversal occurs when a health care provider removes a blocked segment of the fallopian tube and reconnects the remainder to allow for a pregnancy.
- Additional Fertility Treatment Services – Rocky Mountain Fertility Center in Rapid City SD provides a variety of additional fertility treatments. Browse our website to learn more.